Energizer T8 LED Tubes are well established in the market. They are also made with glass tubes. This is particularly important as other makes of earlier versions used to sag in the middle and in some cases would fall out the fittings.
Each T8 LED tube comes with a blank starter which replaces the old one and after changing this you can just retrofit the tubes and switch on, its that simple. The tubes come in 4000K which is brilliant for retail, warehouse and office lighting or 6500K and these can be used for dentist surgeries, photographic studios, design team where they need to see fabric or wall papers in daylight etc.
If you have a high frequency ballast then you will need to disconnect the ballast. If the ballast is an older version then you wont have to do this. You can check this by looking at the ballast. Our technical team can advise you on this.
- Uses only 22 Watts of energy
- Equal to an 58W T8 Tube
- Energy Rating A+
- Choose 4000 Kelvin (Cool White) 6500 Kelvin (Daylight)
- 2260 lumen (light output)
- T8 Glass Tube
- 30,000 hrs long life
- 270° Beam Angle
- CRI >8 (The naked eye see true colours at >8)
- Manufactured 230-240V
- Will fit any standard 58W batten G13
- 1514mm 5Ft
Energy Saving Values:
- A real saving of over 50% compared with a 58W Fluorescent tube