This Pearl LED 5.9W Golf Ball lamp / bulb is part of the Energizer Golf Ball range designed to replace any incandescent 40W Golf Ball lamp.
The lamp itself is solid built with a robust plastic base with the LED SMD’s mounted below a crystal coned designed reflector. The advantage of this is that the light is beamed a full 140° and has no black spots. The Energizer Golf Ball pearl glass shell is also superior to a lot of other brands as most others are plastic. Each lamp has a frosted finish to deflect and soften the light output. This also has the effect of reducing shadows in the room.
This 5.9W Pearl Energizer Golf Ball lamp / bulb is perfect for crystal chandeliers, wall lights or table lamps and enhances the ambience in any room environment. Powered with SMD (surface mounted chips) the Energizer Golf Ball lamp / bulb provides a good 470lm of soft warm white light output.
Pod Lamps have sold thousands of these Energizer Golf Ball 5.9W lamps / bulbs range to commercial premises such as hotels, restaurants new house build and wholesale customers.
- Uses only 5.9Watts of energy
- Energy Rating A+
- 2700 Kelvin (Soft Warm White in colour)
- 470 lumen (light output)
- Glass Frosted Cover
- 15,000 hrs long life
- 140° Beam Angle
- CRI >8 (The naked eye see true colours at >8)
- Manufactured 230-240V
- Will fit any standard E14 (SES) Small Edison screw fitting
- 89mm x 45mm
- Non Dimmable
Energy Saving Values:
- A real saving of 85% compared with a 40W incandescent lamp
- Typical running costs per annum at 6hrs per day = £2.67
- Typical running cost per annum of traditional 40W lamp = £14.02p