This GU10 4.5W cob LED Spotlight from Integral LED is housed in a dynamic capsule coated with a special spray film to help draw air over the housing keeping the lamp cool when switched on. The benefit of this provides a very efficient cooling system for the LED driver and components.
Installed in many commercial premises, applications this GU10 LED has a proven track record for reliability and long life.
In addition, the lamp has been manufactured with a heavy duty driver and high quality capacitor and will withstand up to 250V. The benefit of this higher than normal voltage is significant and protects the lamp from any surge in power that would normally over load the circuit and reduce life. Other lower cost GU10’s are only manufactured to 230V.
This low cost lamp provides a good 370lm of light output and has a clear reflector giving a nice warm soft light with a 36° Beam Angle.
- Uses only 4.5 Watts of energy
- Energy Rating A+++
- 2700 Kelvin (Warm White in colour)
- 370 lumen / 770CD (light output)
- Robust convection housing for fast heat dissipation
- 15,000 hrs long life
- 36° Beam Angle
- CRI 8> (The naked eye sees true colours at >8)
- Manufactured 220V to 240V
- Will fit any standard GU10 fitting
- 50mm x 54mm
- Non dimmable
Energy Saving Values:
- A real saving of 95% compared with a 50W halogen lamp
- Typical savings £15.77 per lamp per annum based on a typical 6hrs usage per day
- Based on the above figures this Ecogold Lamps GU10 Lamp would pay for its self within 4 months