This Integral clear led golf ball 6W B15 2700K has been designed to replace a typical 40W incandescent golf or round lamp / bulb.
The lamp itself is solid built with a robust plastic base with the LED SMD’s mounted below a glass shaped cone designed reflector. The advantage of this is that the light is beamed a full 210° and therefore has few black spots. The Integral Golf Ball clear glass shell is also superior to a lot of other brands as most others are plastic. Each lamp has a clear finish which adds sparkle to deflect the light output. Crystal chandeliers, wall lights or table lamps in our opinion look absolutely wonderful when lit up and enhances the ambience in any room environment.
Powered with SMD (surface mounted chips) the Integral Golf ball lamp / bulb provides a good 470lm of soft warm white light output.
Pod Lamps have added this range to their collection and are already selling hundreds each month. There are few B15 based LED's in commercial use as few manufacturers make them. Ideal for commercial premises such as hotels, restaurants new house build and wholesale customers.
- Integral LED
- Uses only 6Watts of energy
- Energy Rating A+
- 2700 Kelvin (Soft Warm White in colour)
- 470 lumen (light output)
- Clear Cover
- 15,000 hrs long life
- 210° Beam Angle
- CRI >8 (The naked eye sees true colours at >8)
- Manufactured 230-240V
- Will fit any standard B15 (SBC) Small bayonet cap
- 81mm x 41mm
- Not Dimmable
Energy Saving Values:
- A real saving of 85% compared with a 40W incandescent lamp
- Typical running costs per annum at 6hrs per day = £2.67
- Typical running cost per annum of traditional 40W lamp = £14.02p